Pretty Awesome

Pretty awesome stuff! See for yourself, idiot.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

How ya livin, World??

Things have been hectic lately and I haven't been able to update this bad boy as often as I wish; but like Larry the Cable Guy says, "GIT-R-DONE!!!"
So funny and yet so true. I tell ya that guy's a friggin genius. Anyways, I've been super-psyched lately for a number of reasons:
  • The new Saves The Day CD just dropped!
  • Spring Break 2006 is knocking at my door!!
  • ISIS will be in Buffalo April 29th!!!

If you can't tell I'm pretty excited. I mean....fresh tunes, a week off from work, and a totally bitchin concert to end it all with; a week full of broads lined up waiting to bang, annihilating fools at Beer Pong, backyard barbecues, cold brew-doggers,unlimited DDR,Galaga, and soooo much more. Hopefully I don't get so shitfaced I forget to keep all you folks up to speed with my goings-on.

If all goes according to plan you can expect a full review of the new STD disc, photos of ISIS, and the awesome details of my drunken debauchery!

SHIT IS GONNA BE OFF THE CHAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home