Pretty Awesome

Pretty awesome stuff! See for yourself, idiot.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hands down Hondas are the fastest cars on the planet. Just the other day I was cruisin' the boulevard in my Accord, ya know bumpin some killer beats, when this chump rattles up in a Dodge Spirit. At first I didn't notice him since I was too busy looking cool, but this guy was glaring at me from the next lane. So I turned my head, slowly, to get a good look at this fool flexing on me. What I saw was some jerk wearing a wifebeater with chest hairs blazin, a smoke dangling from his mouth, and looking like he was ready to rock.
I didn't say nothing. Instead I started pumping my foot on the gas, revving the engine; heightening my cool status since I had just poked holes in my muffler a few days prior. It was real loud but I swear over it all, I heard his throat go GULP as he tried swallowing his fear. And then just before the light turned green, I cranked the stereo to give him a taste of what I was listening to...

DISTURBED, BABY! PUMPED TO THE MAXX!

It was totally sweet because right as I shifted into first, the guy in the song went "OOH-AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH!" And man did I take off! Never in my life have I been more down with the sickness than at that moment, so I peeped my rear view to see if he was gainin on me; and you know what I saw? He got so scared he took a left turn!!!
Oh man it was great. Not only did I prove how awesome Hondas are, but I made that chump second guess racing with me. I was so stoked on my ride home that I just kept playing that song, reliving the moment over and over in my mind.
I swear, if I had a girlfriend we totally would've banged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home