Pretty Awesome

Pretty awesome stuff! See for yourself, idiot.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Every day I breathe

Every day I wake

I find myself sparring with memories of you.

I find myself speeding through red lights.

Shouting at librarians.

Drinking coffee before bedtime.

Wondering why you no longer lie beside me

Why you find some illiterate with a speech impediment handsome

Why you gotta leave me hanging with my dick in my hand and a tear in my eye.

So I clench those fists.

Gnash those teeth.

And yeah, maybe I shadowbox a bit.

But that's cause you cut me up on the inside and I can't just shove Band-Aids up my ass, you know?

I fight through the pain.

I chew through remorse.

Head-butt walls of self-doubt.

Slam dance regret into submission.

Because your Camel Clutch has lost its grip on me.

And I'm a man. On a mission.

(LOL)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home